-->

BOOK REVIEW | Pierre the Maze Detective

Pierre the Maze Detective and the great colouring adventure by Hiro Kamigaki and IC4DESIGN.


This is like a crazy mash-up of Where's Wally and the fiddliest colouring book you could imagine, but it's brilliant...



So many things to do from colouring to searching for the characters.  There are instructions in the front of the book so it is a bit like a do it yourself "Where's Wally" but with a maze to follow to, to guide the characters to their destination.


The book is illustrated by the Japanese team who also brought us Pierre the Maze Detective : The search for the stolen maze, which was published in 19 languages, and their simple line drawings are eye-catching while easy to colour in.


This book is aimed at slightly older children than my usual audience of early years 0-5's, but I like it a lot, so recommending for ages 9-112 (yes I did mean 112 and not 12 because I can see myself getting out the felt tips in a minute!!  Pierre and his adventures will keep many children interested and engaged this holiday season.

And my favourite page - the one with the dinosaurs which reminds me of the Natural History Museum...





No comments:

Post a Comment